balori systematic e-coordination training
The new balori® e-coordination training belongs where ever motion sequences and muscles are trained and health improvement comes first. The innovative concept is based on the balori® method – a holistic balance and coordination training by Martin Frondorf – which is combined with a zebris pressure distribution platform, a camera to capture motion sequences and a virtual training reality with avatar. The system makes the presence of a trainer unnecessary thus allowing for training sequences that are completely flexible and independent of specially trained staff.
- Functional coordination training for improved reaction time and efficient coping with everyday life
- Balance training for fall prevention and improving environment adaptability
- Orientation training for good timing and safe moving
- Strength training for a healthy back and stable joints
- Intuitive software with objective training parameters and easy, virtual 3D instruction through avatar
- Can be used by everyone after an individual introduction