Bodystat Quadscan 4000 Touch Screen
The Bodystat Quadscan 4000 Touch Screen is the device of choice for those wishing to find an affordable, reliable, trusted and accurate machine. It is capable of giving immediate and accurate results of body composition and hydration, which is also portable and easy to use.
The Quadscan 4000 Touch Screen measures cellular health, nutritional status and fluid shifts in and out of the cells. This device is used extensively within ICU, oncology for lymphodema monitoring, diabetes & obesity and renal clinics. It has been successful in the assessment of dry weight for dialysis patients.
The Body Composition Data is instantly downloaded directly from the QuadScan 4000 using Bluetooth. This saves time and eliminates the risk of error from keying subject data. Optional Thermal Printer available, connected by Bluetooth for instant print-out of results.
Benefits of the Quadscan 4000:
- Non-invasive assessment of hydration and nutritional status
- Monitor the Prediction Marker during hospitalisation – no need to weigh the patient; irrespective of age, weight, population group
- Monitor Lean Body Mass to determine a patient’s response to nutritional supplements
- Determine if weight gain is due to increase in Lean Body Mass or fluid retention
- Monitor hydration status
- Ideal for performing tests at the bedside
- Ease of use allows for regular monitoring
- Quick, reliable, cost-effective, reproducible results
- More informative than BMI
- Number of measurement parameters can be selected to meet specific needs
- Trend graphs with QuadScan 4000 Software Program, available for quick evaluation for remedial action
- The exact time of measurements recorded by Real Time Clock